Airwave makes social engagement incredibly simple
Take a look at how we've integrated it seamlessly throughout the CMS.
One place to add your accounts
- The Social Accounts tool is a single place to authorize each of your accounts and Facebook pages so that they can be used at anytime, anywhere in Airwave.
- You can enter an email address for each account, and Airwave will notify you whenever there is a problem.
- If you have a group of sites, you can choose which website URL should be used for links attached to messages.
Easy to post to one or many accounts
- Posting to 20 accounts is just as simple as posting to one.
- Just type your message, choose the Facebook and Twitter accounts you'd like to send to, and hit send.
- You can optionally choose to send the message later, and attach an image or link. We'll upload the image to each Facebook page for you.
Create your website content, share when you're done
- We've integrated social sharing at the bottom of each editing page.
- When you've written your news article, blog post, or updated the status of a school closure, you can instantly share it with your followers.
- Airwave automatically tags on the URL of the page you're working on.
Upload a gallery to Facebook
- Uploading pictures can be a pain. With Airwave's Photo Albums tool you can upload the gallery to your website, and with just a couple of clicks, automatically have it uploaded to your Facebook pages too.
- Airwave takes care of the naming of your album and pictures, and Media Manager scales your upload to an appropriate size.
- Your gallery is uploaded in the background so you can continue working.
Login with Facebook
- With our loyalty club Connect Suite, listeners can register in seconds with their Facebook account.
- It makes it really easy to get involved, without completing any forms, entering a password or clicking a link in an email. Facebook provide the user's data, we keep them logged in and ready to receive your newsletter.
- Take a look at Connect Suite today for more information.
- Once you have authorized your social network accounts in Airwave, you're also set up to receive posts and tweets to Studio Inbox.
- You can also conveniently post a message or upload a picture, back to your Facebook and Twitter pages from this single interface.
- Take a look at Studio Inbox today for more information.